Bespoke heat training courses to match your needs
Chirpy Heat offers training to heat network operators across the entire range of our services to help explain the what, why, where, when and how of heat networks.
Chirpy Heat knows housing – which means we can design training courses that match housing providers’ needs. Workshops can be tailored to meet your organisation’s issues and needs, as well as your existing areas of expertise.
Our training courses include:
- Regulation & Compliance: how to understand what is required of you right now and how to ready yourself for the Heat Network Market Framework expected in 2022.
- Metering & Billing: how to develop a metering and billing strategy, including which meters to choose, how to set your tariff, how to collect money from customers and how to manage the whole process.
- Customer Service & Communications: what do heat network customers need to know and when? How can you offer them great customer service and what does best practice look like?
- Plant Room & Technical: the technical elements that make up a heat network from the plant room to the heat delivery system, how to specify it and what can go wrong, as well as how to make sure schemes are reliably and efficiently repaired and maintained.
- Management & Data: what data can you get out of a heat network and how can it be used to run an efficient and reliable network? How can you work across the whole organisation to deliver great schemes?